Why Choose Raleigh Gold Jewelry?
1) We are not a pawn shop or a "We Buy Gold" hole in the wall.
2) All of our buyers are GIA Graduate Gemologists, and/or DCA certified.
3) We are a Raleigh based, local, family owned & operated business.
4) We make easy to understand offers in an upscale, no pressure environment.
5) A+ Rated & Accredited by the Better Business Bureau for over ten years.
6) Interviewed by ABC, NBC, News 14 & WRAL. We are the areas most recognized jewelry buying professionals.
7) Voted "Best in Jewelry" 2009 by Raleigh Citysearch Voters.
8) We offer a private, upscale environment. We specialize in estate jewelry, not guns, tools or lawn mowers.
9) We offer FREE JEWELRY REPAIR and APPRAISALS to ALL of our clients. Yes, free.
10) Awarded Talk of the Town 5 Star Customer Service Award 2011
Please Shop Around First & See Us Last.
If you plan on getting more than one offer on your items, we ask that you do so before showing your items to us.
This way, if we take the time to examine your items & make a generous offer, you will be able to recognize the
strength of our offer and we will have the potential to serve you at that time.
Things To Look For In a Jewelry Buyer
Length of time in business (Ten years in business or ten months?)
Accolades (Look for customer service awards)
Professional Associations (Better Business Bureau, Jewelers Board of Trade, etc)
Education (Does the person inspecting your item have a gemological degree?)
Customer reviews (Look at reviews on Angie's List, Google, etc)
Our Buying Is Simple & Transparent.
Your items will be separated & weighed in front of you. If your items are unmarked (10kt, 14kt) we will test them &
show you the result of the test. Any items with gemstones or diamonds will be discussed. These stones can be
purchased by us in some instances. Our generous offers are based on weight, spot gold, karat and re-sale potential.
|We Buy the Following Items
Diamonds - We prefer 1 carat or larger with a GIA or EGL USA Laboratory Grading Report
Any Type of Gold, Platinum or Silver Jewelry ~ Gold & Silver Coins & Bullion ~
Sterling Flatware ~ Rolex Watches
Foreign Gold Coins
U.S. Gold Coins
Any Gold or Silver Jewelry
Gold and Silver Bullion
Sterling Tea Sets
|What We Pay
The simple truth is this, if you call a business to ask how much that business pays for jewelry or coins,
you will be told the highest, most optimistic number possible.
Let's face it, that's what you want to hear and the person on the other end of the phone knows this.
Or they might reply, "we pay up to" and insert the highest possible number in their response.
Anyone who is going to present an unfair offer will probably not warn you first.
We do not approximate, speculate, give "rough ideas" or otherwise discuss pricing
on anything that we have not personally seen, weighed and tested.
You may choose to visit another fine jeweler to get an offer prior to visiting us,
OR to make things simple, do some research on our company or the company you are considering working with.
You will discover that we are fair and that we present generous offers in a safe, upscale environment.
Our accolades, reputation, and education speak volumes. Please allow us to serve you.
North Raleigh (919) 872-2600 6301 Falls Of Neuse Rd.
Brier Creek (919) 544-5445 10251 Little Brier Creek Ln.